We were short staffed. I realized later that evening that none of the volunteers we had started with were still with us, except for some of the locals who work as ushers and ticket takers. They tend to be their own entity. I never did have a consistent box office or outside staff.
Our 6:15 crowd was cranky. At this point I'm inured to it. One guy threatened violence but backed off; he was later very rude, but left before we could call security.
I was worried about our 9:30 show, a documentary about Crosby, Stills, Nash, and Young, called Deja Vu: CSNY. Apparently it was really good. All four members of the famed band showed up and did a quick Q&A.
Thw crowd was mellow. We had expected a large, crazy turnout, but we got everyone in from the waitlist and actualy started on time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment